All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Sunday 6 May 2012

Origami Gift Basket Video Tutorial

Hey Everybody!


I don't do this often, but today I've gone all technical and made a video of how to make this cute little origami basket.  It just takes a 6"x6" piece of patterned paper and is just the right size to hold a Ferrero Rocher chocolate!

You can make them any size. You will see in the video that I made another out of a 12" x 12" piece of paper. It's still a nice size and holds so much - perfect for gifts.

As you would imagine, this is not my idea. My basket is based on the work of Tethered2Home and Origami Mommy, and I thank them for the inspiration!

I went to our Team Training a couple of weeks ago and made these as my swaps.  They were really appreciated and so I thought I'd share them with everyone.  Here's a photo of some of my swaps:


I think they look really sweet all lined up together! I used papers from the In Colour Designer Series Paper pad.

Anyway, without further ado, let's go on with the show!

Origami Gift Basket Tutorial

Any questions just let me know. TFL! Joanne x

1 comment:

Victoria said...

really beautiful Joanne x