All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Jubilee Lollies!


Hello Everybody!

Here's a quick and cheap idea for table centres if you're having a Jubilee street party or party at school.  I found these lollies called "Brit Pops" in my local Poundland and immediately thought the colours would match SU! Real Red and Pacific Point! Always thinking SU!

When I got them home I made them into flowers using our new Blossom Punch (#125603) and Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stack (#117155). The leaves were made using the Ornament Punch (119847) and Lucky Limeade cardstock (#124388).


I then stuck them all in a small tin bucket I had which I had filled with floral Oasis. I finished it off with Organza Ribbon (#114319) tied around the pot and I made a few bows and stuck then here and there in the arrangement.


I think they look really sweet and summery and with the colour scheme I think most people would love to get one - if you can bear to take the arrangement apart!

TFL! Joanne x

1 comment:

Helen said...

Oooh, can I CASE these for my club ladies please?