All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Monday 23 July 2012

Bird's Nest Earrings


Hi Everybody!

Today I thought I'd show you some earrings I made for my lovely downline Sara for her birthday a few weeks ago. 

I wore a pair similar to these when we went to training in Leeds and she commented on how much she liked them and so I made some for her!  One of my first hobbies was jewellery making and I love to keep my hand in, and these are my latest obsession!


To go with the earrings I made a matching card using the Nature Walk stamp set and Bird Builder punch for the leaves. The flowers were made with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.


The actual box I put the earrings in is an origami folded one (I really must get around to doing a video of how to make those).  The "nest" on top is just thin strips of Early Espresso cardstock scrunched up and glued on top, and the little "eggs" are made from matching Pool Party DSP wound around a cocktail stick.


Lots of people have commented on how nice these earrings are. I'm hoping to get a small Etsy shop up and running soon where you should be able to buy them. So watch this space!

Cardstock: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery.
Stamps: Nature Walk, Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francais
Embossing folder: Square Lattice
Ribbon: Very Vanilla seam binding
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Pool Party
Punches: Bird Builder, Itty Bitty Punch Set, Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Framelits: Labels Collection
Embellies: Pearls

TFL! Joanne x



1 comment:

MrsC.x said...

i so need a pair of these earings!! they're so cute.xx