All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Saturday 3 March 2012

Rose Card

Hello Everybody!

Pin It



Here's a card I made yesterday using various techniques.

The rose image is from You Are Loved which is in our current Spring Mini catalogue.  I coloured the rose stamp with Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Basic Gray inks and then stamped it. This was then punched out with the Large Oval punch and then I decided to use the cracked glass technique on it to make it a bit more interesting. I did this by heat embossing it with clear embossing powder three times, then, when it's cooled down, just bending the image to crack it.  Then I just wiped some more Basic Gray ink over to bring out the cracks.

What I love about this is that the Large Oval fits into the oval of the Textured Impressions Designer Frames embossing set.  This was done using our Brushed Silver Cardstock.

The Basic Gray card base was stamped with the script stamp from the Charming set (another Mini Catalogue offering) and embellished with Very Vanilla satin ribbon and Victoria lace which I dyed using Basic Gray ink to give it that shabby chic look!

The lollipop rosette was made using the Lace Ribbon Border, Boho Blossoms punch and a Fire rhinestone brad.

Once it was all stuck together I finished it off by spritzing with some more Basic Gray ink.

Hope you like it.  Any queries please just message me!

TFL! Joanne x

No comments: