All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Tuesday 6 March 2012

One Colour/No Colour Challenge!


Just quickie today. I decided to have a go at this week's Try a New Technique on Splitcoast Stampers. This week the challenge was to create a card, preferably with a line drawn image, that used only one colour ink and no colouring in.  Same goes for the sentiment.  Pretty straightforward so I had a bash!

The card base is Wisteria Wonder and the embossed part is Brushed Gold cardstock. I love using both the Brushed Gold and Brushed Silver with the embossing plates.  The shine on them really gives lovely definition.  The image is from the hostess set Simply Soft.  It was stamped on Ivory cardstock - bit rougher than Very Vanilla for a more rustic look.  I finished it off with a mat of Soft Suede and my old favourite, some linen thread. The sentiment is from the You Are Loved set which is in our current mini. This is my favourite set (for now)! Added a couple of pearls to bring attention to the sentiment and there you go! All finished!

TFL! x

No comments: