All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Saturday 7 August 2010

Two Step Offer!

Sorry I've not posted for a while.  School holidays - you know how it is.

Well, despite being super busy with Harvey, I have managed to do a little work.  How's about this card:


It's a CASE based on a card in the Stampin' Up! catalogue.  The reason I made this card is because we have an offer on at the minute.  Quite a few of the two step stamp sets are 20% off at the minute!  Here's the ones included:

Loads of Love - was £18.95, now £15.16

Big Bold Birthday - was £23.95, now £19.16

Trendy Trees - was £12.95, now £10.36

Greenhouse Garden (pictured) - was £22.95, now £18.36

Something Sweet - was £23.95, now £19.16

Tiny Tags - was £18.95, now £15.16

Bird on a Branch - was £14.95, now £11.96

This offer is only on until 31 August, so if you'd like to take advantage, let me know as soon as possible!

Also, I have a special offer of my own to offer - free P&P on all orders from now until 1 October when the new catty comes out! On 1 September we will receive the retirement list for those stamp sets that will be leaving the catalogue, so now is the perfect opportunity to get stocked up at these special prices and with the free P&P!

If you'd like to order or book a workshop, you can get in touch with me at Joannefriend9920@aol.com.

TFL! Joanne x

No comments: