All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Friday 13 August 2010

Feeling Christmassy!


I might as well be feeling Christmassy, seeing as the weather seems a bit like this at the minute! It's so cold the heating's clicked on!

This is another card I made following instructions by the amazing Michelle Zindorf on her site.  Again, I've used the branch from Bird On A Branch.  Just goes to show how versatile this set can be, two completely different cards using just one of the stamps from this set!

This card could be used as a Christmas card, or even a generic greetings card for someone who just likes snow (like me!)

Anyway, I must be off. Getting ready for the crop tomorrow. The technique we will be doing is salting, so I'll have another card to show you after we've all got ready salted!

TFL! Joanne x

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ooh wow that is just gorgeous JOanne.

LizC said...

Love this one Joanne. I've linked to the blog you mentioned. Some gorgeous tutorials on there. Liz

Sara said...

Love what you've done with this. Great use of the Bird on a Branch, I didn't recognise it at first.

Sara xx

Unknown said...

Love that card, Jo. The technique is lovely :D
L x