All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Stampotiques

I absolutely love the Daniel Torrente stamps produced by Stampotique. I feel I can relate to them by the fact that they look like I feel most of the time! Anyway, here's a couple of cards I've done with them over the weekend.


I'm not too keen on this one, but I do love my Japanese/Chinese postal stamps that I got ages ago from Ma Vinci's Reliquary. I fancy doing my hair that colour pink. Hmmm......

I like this one. I used my postal stamps again and the starry set is from Papertrey Ink. The name escapes me at the minute as to what it's called. Sorry about the rubbish photos. I'm never going to be a photoshop genius. :O)

TFL! Jo xxx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I happened to run across your blog today. I was google-searching pics for "doing the hair" and these two pics came up. (I thought you'd like to know how I found you.) Anyway, these two creations you made are so pretty! Great job! I'm impressed! Loved both of them. Maybe the second the best. :)