All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Saturday 8 August 2009

Finally.....

......a bit of me time! The past few weeks have been pretty hectic, what with the school holidays and family coming to stay. Today I had a bit of me time and of course, wanted to get creating. Unfortunately I've not had much in the way of enthusiasm or mojo recently, but I've been checking out the Stamp With Us site. My very talented downline Sara is on their design team. To help give my mojo a much needed boost I decided to have a go at their sketch challenge this week, and here is the result!



The stamp set I used is SU! Nursery Necessities (one of my current favourites) and Tea Party DSP. The cardstock used is Regal Rose and the inks are Pretty In Pink and Barely Banana.

I'm going to challenge myself to try and keep up with some challenges. It's a good way to get my mojo going!

TFL! Jo x

No comments: