All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Tuesday 23 April 2013

18th Birthday Card


A couple of weeks ago it was my beautiful niece, Jessica's 18th Birthday. I can't believe where the time's gone!  I wanted to make her a super special card for such a great birthday and this is what I came up with.

The card base is Pool Party and the papers I have used are the More Amore Speciality Designer Series Papers (#129309). I absolutely love these papers! Even though I'm not a girly girl, pinky type of person (I can't be with having a boy - I very rarely get to scrap in pink!) these papers are fantastic because they just work together so well.

I added her name and age with Silver Glimmer paper cut out using the Typeset Alphabet for the Big Shot. The die cut heart is cut from one of the papers in the More Amore DSP. If that wasn't enough bling, I finished it off with a few rhinestones too!

TFL! Joanne x

No comments: