All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Monday 18 February 2013

Stippled Roses Birthday Card


Hello Everybody!

This is a card I made for a member of my team who had her birthday at the weekend. I CASE'd the idea from this beautiful card that I saw on Splitcoast Stampers.  As you can see, I'm still totally in love with the Ex Libris background stamp, and the Stippled Blossoms stamp set. I keep trying it out with different colour variations - this one being just Calypso Coral.  I stamped the first image by "stamping off" onto a scrap piece of paper to make the image lighter, then stamped the next image on top without stamping off first, so it was darker.

The sentiment is from the Apothecary Art set and finished off with Calypso Coral ribbon and a few pearls. The mat is Crumb Cake and the card base is Pool Party. I love this combination of colours!

I'll be back soon, I promise - though please remember it is half term - yikes!

TFL! Joanne x

2 comments:

Lesley Lendon said...

Really lovely Jo,

Helen said...

Absolutely beautiful! And great to see you blogging again!