All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Sunday 11 November 2012

Convention - more crafty lusciousness!

Hi Everybody!

I promised I'd show more gorgeousness that I photographed at Convention, so here goes.


First of all, a few cards from the Storytime suite, featuring Life Shared and Storybook Friends stamp sets and the Storytime DSP. Love this suite!


Next are a few cards using the International Bazaar Suite.  This includes the World Treasures stamp set and International Bazaar DSP.  Look how the peacock in the centre has been made with a concertina of the DSP as his huge tail - absolutely beautiful!


A few more cards using the Affection Collection stamp set. This one is in our Autumn/Winter catalogue. It's a lovely versatile set that can be used for many things.

Now the next three cards are ones I had to take special pictures of to show you, because they are so beautiful.  All three of these cards are by a wonderful super talented French demo by the name of Cecile Ortiz. Please take a look at her blog HERE. Prepare to be amazed at her superb work! I was lucky enough to get one of her amazing swaps (the cute little hamburger!).


This card is made using From My Heart (obviously the French version) and Papaya Collage. The background DSP is Fan Fair.


How cute are these little Christmas jars! Made using Perfectly Preserved and Polar Party stamp sets.


This, I think, is an absolutely inspired design. If you look closely, she has used the wing from the Bird Builder punch to make a pine cone. I love it!

Hope you like these cards. I'll be back later with more goodies to show!

TFL! Joanne x

No comments: