All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Tuesday 2 October 2012

One Kit, Two Albums!

Hello Everybody!

Just a quick post to show you what I've been doing over the past couple of days.  My first love is scrapbooking and so I bought this new kit called Snowflake Season from our Autumn/Winter mini catalogue to give it a try.  It consists of two Crumb Cake coloured cardstock sheets, two patterned die cut papers, ribbon, bakers twine, snowflakes, two clothespins and a sheet of die cuts.  

It makes a lovely kit, but I thought I'd have a go at making it into more than just a double page layout by turning it into albums which could be given as Christmas gifts. Here's how I got on:


I made two albums, one a 6" x 6" album and one a concertina album measuring 6" x 3 3/4". Here's a quick look inside both of them:




This is the inside of the 6" x 6" album.  This one is great as it's quite flat and would be easy to mail.


This is a quick photo of the inside of the concertina album.

Both albums were made using just the contents of the kit. The only things I added was images from the Snowflake Soiree stamp set, some pearls and inks in Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede.

For a closer look and more explanation, please see my video below.



TFL! Joanne x

No comments: