All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Friday 3 August 2012

Girly Friday

As some of you will know, as well as being a mild mannered SU! demo, I'm also a qualified nail technician.  I've been using Gelish, a wonderful UV gel polish for a few months now and love it. Here I want to log some of my colour combinations which can be done by layering the polish.


Today we have a combination of 2 layers of Good Gossip, one layer of Ambience and two layers of Vegas Nights. A lovely colour combo and very bright and summery.

This has got me thinking though - the Vegas Nights is reminding me of Dazzling Diamonds. May have to do some glittery makes very soon! It's never too early for Christmas cards, and I will be demonstrating a lovely technique at our crop next weekend and everyone will get to make some, so watch this space!

TFL! Joanne x

No comments: