All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Monday 25 June 2012

Teacher Gifts

It's that time of year again folks! When we all start thinking about what to give our kids' teachers as a token of appreciation (or should that be badge of honour?!) for putting up with our little darlings all year! One of Harvey's trainee teachers left last week, and this is what I made her.


It's a small origami box made out of Island Indigo cardstock and the gorgeous Twitterpated paper. Inside are six 3" x 3" notelets with matching envelopes made from Twitterpated paper using our fabulous new scoreboard.


Each notelet was the same. I made them using Lucky Limeade cardstock and Twitterpated. I cut a square to one side of the DSP and filled it with a little "postage stamp" made using Perfect Postage stamp set and our matching stamp. Each one was finished with a small rhinestone.


As you can see, they all fitted neatly in to the box!


I used the scoreboard again to make the lollipop nedallion on top with more of the Twitterpated paper and finished it with one of our Antique Brads and some pleated ribbon.


I also made a quick card to match using the lovely new Tea Shoppe stamp set, the Twitterpated and pleated ribbon.

She was really thrilled with it, so I hope this gives you a bit of an idea of what you can do for teachers!

TFL! Joanne x

1 comment:

Helen said...

Gorgeous! But don't let my son see. He's demanding boxes of cards for all his teachers/teaching assistants and I've refused! They're getting a box with some chocs in instead - it's quicker, LOL