All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Spiced Bookmark

Hi Everybody!

Here's a quick bookmark I made using some of my favourite products at the moment.

The cardstock is Pool Party and the papers are the new Spice Cake DSP (124003) from our new Mini Catalogue.

There is also a stamp set in this suite that I used on the background of the bookmark, this is called Spiced Paisley (127155).

Also available in this range are fabrics, buttons and delicious Vanilla Velvet ribbon. They're only available until the end of April, so if you like them get them while you can!


On the back of this bookmark I used the Letter It Alphabet (122840) to personalise it with my friend's initial and an adorable butterfly from the SU! exclusive Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die (118138).

Hope you like it!

TFL! Joanne x

No comments: