All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Friday 2 October 2009

Summer Design Challenge



As those of you who know me will already know, I absolutely adore "A Rose is a Rose", the stamp set by Stampin' Up!

When I first heard about the Summer Design Challenge, this is what I decided to use to make my design. Basically I did a one sheet wonder, this is where you stamp your images randomly all over a sheet of either A4 or 12x12 cardstock and then cut it up and use it on your cards. I used a 12x12 sheet and made a box with 10 cards. Here's the results:













Sorry, some of the photos are a bit rubbish, but I'm no David Bailey and I don't have a great camera.
The colours I used were Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive, So Saffron, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue and Chocolate Chip in various mediums of ribbons, inks, cardstock and patterned paper. Other sets used were Occasional Greetings, Circle of Friendship, Basic Phrases, Frames with a Flourish and Sincere Salutations.
TFL! Joanne xx

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

What a fabulous selection of cards, love them! Kate x